2016 National Church Conference of the Blind
DATES: AUGUST 6 - 12, 2016
CONFERENCE WILL BE HELD AT:
THE AMERICAN INN HOTEL
1211 ARMOUR ROAD
NORTH KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI 64116
CALL DIRECT: (816) 471-3451 FOR RESERVATIONS
ROOM RATE IS $77.70 PER NIGHT
FOR UP TO FOUR PEOPLE TO A ROOM
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED MORE INFORMATION,
CALL PAULINE OHADI, MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY AT (405) 330-1331
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. That the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. In one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious, atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. that, for salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.
5. In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is able to live a Godly life.
6. In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: the saved unto the resurrection of life; the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
THE NCCB CONSTITUTION
Past Convention Sites
The National Church Conference of the Blind holds an annual conference in different locations featuring Bible teaching, workshops, tour, talent time, wonderful fellowship and more, using braille and large print documents and hymnals.
Audio Messages from the 2015 Convention
Audio Messages from the 2014 Convention
Audio Messages from the 2013 Convention
Audio Messages from the 2012 Convention
Audio Messages from the 2010 Convention
Audio Messages from the 2009 Convention
Audio Messages from the 2007 Convention
Reverend JACK W. KINLEY
34 Ramsey Rd.
Phenix City, AL 36869-5903
IF YOU NEED FINANCIAL HELP WITH PAYING EXPENSES TO ATTEND THE NCCB CONFERENCE,
PLEASE CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK:
BENEVOLENCE FUND CRITERIA
COMPLETE THE FORM AND MAIL IT TO PAULINE OHADI, MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY.
TO NCCB ADDRESS SHOWN BELOW.
Bridge Christian Education for the Blind - Lending Library
International Christian Braille Mission, Inc.
Seeing Christ in You Evangelical Fellowship
NATIONAL CHURCH CONFERENCE OF THE BLIND
P. O. BOX 276
EDMOND, OK 73083-0276